Back to Top Skip to main content

Office of General Counsel

Please view the following questions and answers. If you have additional questions, please visit the contact us page.

Recommended Content:

Office of General Counsel

Can the Office of General Counsel give me legal advice about my appeals?


Our policy prevents us from providing legal advice regarding appeals.


How can I file an appeal?


Please refer to the TRICARE Appeals Fact Sheet on the TRICARE Website for information about how to file an appeal.


What is the email address of the Office of the General Counsel?


Due the limited resources available to our organization we only take inquires sent through the regular mail. 

For general inquiries, send your request to:

Defense Health Agency
7700 Arlington Boulevard, Suite 5101
Falls Church, VA 22042-5101

For Appeals & Hearings or Claims Collection, send your request to:

Defense Health Agency
16401 E. Centretech Parkway
Aurora, CO 80011-9043

DHA Address: 7700 Arlington Boulevard | Suite 5101 | Falls Church, VA | 22042-5101

Some documents are presented in Portable Document Format (PDF). A PDF reader is required for viewing. Download a PDF Reader or learn more about PDFs.